What are the Garcinia Cambogia side effects?
Garcinia Cambogia has gained worldwide attention, due to its amazing benefits. Since it got featured on the Dr. OZ’s TV show, its popularity has increased greatly. Garcinia Cambogia has numerous health benefits, which ranges from weight loss to an enhanced outlook on life. Many people have been asking questions about Cambogia. Most of the questions borders on the potency of the supplement while the other are on its effect on the health of users. The common questions people normally ask is “what are the Garcinia Cambogia side effects”? This natural supplement has is very safe and effective for weight loss. One thing we all should know is that too much of everything is bad. If you consume too much of something, it could create some negative effects in your body system. This also applies to Garcinia Cambogia. The drug is 100% natural and it is made without any added extras. If you take this supplement properly, then you do not have any cause to worry. Garcinia Cambogia is relatively safe. There have been no major reported side effects of Garcinia Cambogia since the inception of the supplement.
Majority of people who have made use of this supplement have reported no side effects.Even people that complained about side effects stated categorically that their cases where mild. In some instance, the side effects where a result of something else that they took. Do not start taking anything into your system without consulting your doctor. In the case of supplements, ensure that you always consult your pharmacists or doctor to be very sure that you are healthy enough to make use of the supplement.
Common side effects of Garcinia Cambogia.
The supplement does not cause any serious side effect. However, majority of users have showed no sign of any side effects. Minor side effects that are occur are dizziness, headache, and diarrhea. To prevent any side effect or drug interaction, ensure that you consult your doctor before you go ahead to take any supplement. Make sure that you follow instructions on the use of the supplement carefully.
Who should take Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia is a natural supplement and therefore only few persons should avoid using it. However, until more research has been made, the following categories of people should avoid using the supplement to prevent any complication or use it under the supervision of a medical professional.
- Avoid using the supplement if you have diabetes (high blood sugar) or hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).
- If you are making use of any medication that affects blood sugar level, please use Garcinia Cambogia under the supervision of a medical doctor or pharmacist
- People who have a higher risk of rhadomyolysis, which is a potential fatal disease that causes skeletal muscle degeneration, should use the supplement under the supervision of a medical professional.
- If you are making use of statins, please exercise caution. A combination of both medicines can increase your risk of rhabdomyolysis.
- Patient suffering from Alzheimer’s or any other form of dementia should not use the supplement due to the theoretical possibility that it might form acetylcholine in the brain.
- Until more research is being conducted and further evidence brought forward, women who are breastfeeding, pregnant or are about to conceive should avoid using the supplement.
Garcinia Cambogia side effects heart
This natural supplementis made safe for human beings. It does not cause any serious side effects like other unsafe diet supplement. However, studies conducted have shown that Garcinia Cambogia has some application limits. It can be used safely by anyone who is completely healthy and has no pre-existing medical conduction such as heart disease. Those who have some conditions related to the heart but are suffering overweight cannot make use of this supplement. Garcinia Cambogia can cause adverse effect when used by people with a diseased heart. It can even deteriorate the condition more.